Michele Garber, the NipTuck Coach™, is an independent leading expert in the plastic surgery and beauty industry, and is nationally recognized as the “go to” person when considering plastic or cosmetic surgery. Michele works closely with women and men nationwide who want to undergo a plastic surgery procedure and are seeking a qualified, ethical and skilled plastic surgeon. She has helped many patients find the right surgeon for them, and has been an advisor to plastic surgeons and skincare manufacturers since 1998. Michele has over 22,000 Twitter and Facebook followers, is a beauty expert, patient advocate, speaker, writer and guest blogger, as well as Editor of Beauty News Talk. Michele’s goal is to help individuals navigate the highly complex and confusing choices available when it comes to deciding who will perform their plastic surgery procedure. A consultation with Michele will help you select a proven medical expert who will perform a plastic surgery procedure that will give you not just a great result, but the best result.
Why Hire a Cosmetic Surgery Coach
- Michele ONLY refers to the BEST qualified Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who hold the safest track records
- She saves you Hundreds of Dollars in Time and Consultation fees
- Michele works independently. She is not paid by doctors, medical organizations or manufacturers
- Offers you Peace of Mind and Clarity as she helps you sort through the maze of information and mis-information about the procedure (s) of your choice
- Gives you Emotional Support and Guidance throughout Your Plastic Surgery Journey
- Provides VIP Concierge Services, including post-op recovery center recommendations
- Plastic Surgeon Referrals
- Cosmetic and Medical Aesthetic Referrals
- Cosmetic Surgery Coaching
- Treatment Planning and Scheduling for Special Occasions
- Accommodations and Travel Coordination
- Follow-up Phone and Aftercare Support
- Post-Op Care Planning and Facility Referrals
"Safety First" is amazing, not only in content but the presentation. Michele have very succinctly nailed everything the lay person should consider before signing on the line. " Dr. David Goodkind, Plastic Surgeon.