Plastic Surgery is confusing.
Your Plastic Surgery Coach will help sort through the information and guide you to making the right choices with the best surgeons.
Finding the best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, with the safest track record who specializes in the area of surgery that you want can be overwhelming, time consuming and expensive.
There is a lot of misinformation online.
- None core surgeons preforming plastic surgery
- Before and after photo deception
- False reviews and fake reviews
- Black market products
- Doctor’s paying for reviews and phony referral patients
Your safety in plastic surgery or any cosmetic rejuvenation procedure should be your number one concern.
Knowing what to believe, who to trust and what is hype can be tricky.
Not all surgeons are equally trained or qualified.
My goal is to help you navigate the highly complex and confusing choices available, ultimately selecting a proven medical expert who will perform a plastic surgery procedure that will have a great result. I’ll be your surgical buddy and coach. My promise to you is to guide you through the hype and confusion with experience, warmth and compassion. I’ll be with you every step of the way.
Being a plastic surgery patient myself I understand what you are experiencing. Having worked within the Beauty Industry, and the Aesthetic Medical field, I know the truths behind the hypes. I’ve cultivated relationships with the top plastic surgeons in the nation, and have done the homework for you by personally vetting the doctors I refer to.
Unlike other plastic surgery coaches, I am not paid by doctors, medical manufacturers or any other medical organization. I work for you.
My services will
- Give you peace of mind and clarity
- Guide you on the many surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatment options available to meet your aesthetic goals
- Introduce you to the best and most experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgeons, Facial Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists with the safest medical track records
- *Save you money by getting your surgical consultation fees waived by many plastic surgeons
- Save you time researching plastic surgeons and specialties
- Recommend non-medical post-surgical products and assist you with coordinating you surgery and post-op care
- Provide you with on-going emotional support from the first meeting and throughout your journey
- Personally assist you with your post-op recovery in your home, hotel or extended stay
Meet with me in the confidential and serene setting of my office overlooking the San Francisco Bay, just minutes from San Francisco or Marin County. If you can not meet in person, I’ll consult with you on the phone or over Skype.
Confidential and Discreet!
I frequently travel to the Los Angeles area, you can meet with there as well.
Call or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
415.494.7211 or 310.919.4278
*I will always try to have your consultations fees waived when possible.